Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pick your poison

Two workout to chose from today with lots of room from scaling it just right.
1. Three rounds for time of:
Run or Row 800m
50 pull ups (use common sub's if you can't do pull ups, jumping pull ups or ring rows) if 50 is to much scale back the number of reps in denominations of 10.

2. Three to Five rounds of:
25 Kettlebell swings (pick your weight)
25 Sit ups
25 Back extension (sub good mornings if needed)
25 Knees to elbows (sub row for cal. if needed)

Post workout details to comments.

2 comments:

Vandy said...

I did the National WOD #1
Three rounds
800m run
50 pull ups

26:36 as Rx'd
With yesterdays WOD (a murderess version of #2) and todays WOD my hand are basically smoked.

Anonymous said...

I got 25:39 (I think), whatever it was , it was about a minute faster than our guru's. I did jumping pull-ups or I would still be there.